Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Library Gentlemen’s Club website (the “Website”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our Website. Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website.
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time in our sole discretion. If we modify these Terms, we will post the updated Terms on our Website and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of our Website after the updated Terms have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Use of Website
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Library Gentlemen’s Club, a The Library Gentlemen’s Club employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Library Gentlemen’s Club or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Our Website may allow you to submit, post, or transmit content, including without limitation reviews, comments, and other materials (collectively, “User Content”). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you submit, post, or transmit to or through our Website.
By submitting, posting, or transmitting User Content to or through our Website, you grant The Library Gentlemen’s Club a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Content you submit, post, or transmit to or through our Website and that use of the User Content by The Library Gentlemen’s Club will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to submit, post, or transmit any User Content that:
- Infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights;
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Promotes any illegal activity or advocate for, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Impersonates any person or entity or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
The content on our Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, software, and other content (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of The Library Gentlemen’s Club or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws.
You may access and use the Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content without our prior written consent.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Library Gentlemen’s Club. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that The Library Gentlemen’s Club shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIBRARY GENTLEMEN’S CLUB, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Library Gentlemen’s Club, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, suppliers, or other representatives from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including without limitation any User Content you submit, post, or transmit to or through the Website.
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. You agree that any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Website shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court in Los Angeles, California, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Waiver and Severability
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and The Library Gentlemen’s Club with respect to the use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and The Library Gentlemen’s Club.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for reviewing our Terms and Conditions.